- Degree in Medicine at the Faculty of Medical Sciences - Universidade Nova de Lisboa in 2007.
- Complementary Internship in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, at Fernando da Fonseca Hospital, Amadora-Sintra (2009-2015); Specialist Degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2015.
- Attended several courses in the field of Maternal and Foetal Medicine, Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Endoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy) and Pathology of the Lower Genital Tract (Colposcopy).
- Special interest in Reproductive Medicine.
- Postgraduate Course in Maternal and Foetal Medicine (Postgraduate Course in Internal Medicine, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health at the Faculty of Medical Sciences, Alfredo da Costa Maternity Hospital)
- Training in “Medical Complications in Pregnancy”, Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, United Kingdom.
- Instructor in “Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics”.
- Advanced practical course in Foetal Medicine (Obstetric Ultrasound Training, Levels II and III), Hospital Virgen de las Nieves, Granada, Spain
- Gynaecological Ultrasound, Certified by the International Ovarian Tumour Analysis and Assessment of Adnexal Masses by the Dexeus Institute, Barcelona.
- Certificate in Laparoscopic Surgery by the European Society of Endoscopic Gynaecology.
- Postgraduate Course in Laparoscopic Surgery, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Lisbon.
- Course in Laparoscopic Sutures in Gynaecology, Hospital de Santa Maria, Lisboa
- Monitor in laparoscopic courses at the Society of Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Hysteroscopy – Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopic Office Surgery and Modern Hysteroscopy, Course of European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery, Leuven, Belgium.
- Colposcopy – Postgraduate theoretical-practical course in Colposcopy, Portuguese Society of Gynaecology)
- Basic and Advanced Colposcopy Course, UCH Education Centre, Prof. Albert Singer, London.
- Reproductive Medicine – Advanced Course in Reproductive Medicine, Ovarian Stimulation and Embryo Transfer.
- Postgraduate Course in Scientific Publications, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Lisbon.
- Obstetrics Gynaecology Specialist at Centro Hospitalar e Universitário do Algarve -l Portimão (2013-2021)
- Joined the Colposcopy Team at the Obstetrics Gynaecology Unit of the Centro Hospitalar e Universitário do Algarve - Portimão (2013-2021)
- Coordinator of the Hysteroscopy Unit of the Obstetrics Gynaecology Service of the Centro Hospitalar e Universitário do Algarve, Portimão (2013-2021)
- Specialist in Reproductive Medicine, Clínica IVI, Faro (since 2019)
Academic / Teaching Experience
- Training advisor in the Complementary Internship of Gynaecology and Obstetrics and in the Internship in Gynaecology and Obstetrics of the Complementary Internship in General and Family Medicine, at Centro Hospitalar e Universitário do Algarve – Portimão.
- Tutor in the clinical internship of Obstetrics Gynaecology, at the Medical Faculty of Medicine of the Algarve University.
- Author of several clinical protocols in the scope of Maternal Medicine and Foetal Medicine in the Units she integrated.
- Author and co-author of publications in national and international scientific journals.
- Member of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, of the Portuguese Society of Gynaecology and of the Portuguese Society of Obstetrics and Maternal-Foetal Medicine.
Obstetrics, Endoscopic Surgery (Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy), Reproductive Medicine, Lower Genital Tract Pathology (Colposcopy)